If you’re considering undergoing cosmetic facial plastic surgery, it’s important to understand the full spectrum of what you can expect before, during, and after your oculoplastic procedure. During your initial meeting with Dr. Taban, he will discuss with you the various types of options for surgical improvement that will best suit your needs.
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Options
Below are the cosmetic procedures that our oculoplasty doctors specializes in:
- Eyelid Ptosis Surgery (Droopy Eyelid Surgery))
- Upper Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- Lower Blepharoplasty (Lower Eyelid Bags, Dark Circles)
- Tear Trough Treatment, Sunken Eye Treatment
- Eyebrow Lift (Forehead Lift)
- Almond Eye Surgery
- Revisional Eyelid Surgery
- Revisional Ptosis
- Asian Blepharoplasty (and Eyelid Crease Surgery)
- Midface Lift (Cheek Lift) and Cheek Augmentation
Read more about eyelid surgeries from WebMD.com.
Contact Los Angeles’s Dr. Taban
When you’re considering receiving facial plastic treatment, it’s extremely important to elect a surgeon who understands your hopes and ideal achievments. Dr. Taban is an oculoplastic surgeon in Los Angeles with expertise in all of the cosmetic surgeries listed above. With offices in Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara, he is also a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and has extensive knowledge in the anatomy and structure of the facial structure and orbit. To better understand what our oculoplastic surgeons can do for you, please contact him today to schedule your initial consultation.
Next, please read about oculoplastic reconstructive surgery.