As you get older you may notice changes in your eyebrow area. Saggy, loose, and excess skin can make you older than you are. Puffiness and excess fat can also make you look tired. These issues are often caused by the natural aging process, poor lifestyle habits, and even genetics. One of the most effective treatment options for these brow-related issues is a brow lift. It can completely transform your look and restore your confidence in your appearance. Below you will find more information on how an eyebrow lift can change your appearance.
How an Eyebrow Lift Can Change Your Appearance
A brow lift is a specialized cosmetic procedure that focuses on addressing issues with your eyebrow and forehead areas. It can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, frown lines, forehead creases, and reposition your brow. Consider the following benefits if you are unhappy with the look of your brows.
- Younger Appearance: One of the major benefits of an eyebrow lift in Los Angeles is that it can take years off of your face. Saggy eyebrows can age you and make you look tired. With the lift you can enjoy a brighter and more youthful appearance.
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes and forehead can age you. They can also distract from your eyes, which is often the first thing another person sees when they look at you. The way that an eyebrow lift can smooth out your fine lines and wrinkles can make you look much younger.
- Wide and Open Eyes: Sagging skin, excess fat, and puffiness around your eyes can make them look smaller. Wide, open eyes are often associated with youth. The lift can help open your eyes and make them look larger, which results in a more youthful appearance.
Factors That Impact Your Eyebrows
While you can’t fully prevent your eyebrows from sagging as part of the natural aging process, some factors can accelerate the issue. Below are some of the most common factors that cause your eyebrows to droop prematurely.
- Smoking: Smoking can impact your skin and accelerate the aging process. It harms the helpful proteins that keep your skin tight and voluminous. Avoid smoking for the health of your skin, in addition to your overall health.
- Sun Exposure: The impact of the sun on your skin can cause a variety of issues. It can lead to fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and issues with texture. Sun exposure can impact the area around your eyes as it is much thinner than the skin on the rest of your face and body. It is crucial to wear SPF on a daily basis to combat the impact of sun exposure on your skin.
- Dehydration: Hydrating your skin is important as dehydrated skin can result in fine lines and wrinkles. Having a healthy morning and night skincare routine can help address your skin’s issues and keep it hydrated all day and all night. This can also help ensure the skin around your eyes stays smooth and tight.
Oculoplastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills
If you are unhappy with the look of your eyes, consider an eyebrow lift. The procedure has a number of benefits that can help restore your youthful appearance, in addition to your confidence. One of the major benefits of an eyebrow lift is that you can combine it with other procedures to improve the look of your appearance. The process begins with a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. Dr. Mehryar Taban at Taban MD Oculoplastic Surgery is a skilled oculoplastic surgeon. Contact his team today for a consultation!